Over the past several months we collaborated with a group of scholars working on projects to discuss the challenge of the rural digital divide, or internet access gap--from virtual learning in the face of a pandemic to politics to dig permits. We are discussing the projects in a series of one-on-one discussions. This endeavor was undertaken in conjunction with the Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications Law Program at the University of Nebraska College of Law.
For more info about these projects and the authors, click here.
- Christina Biedny (Christina Biedny's Website, Christina Biedny's Email) ,
- Brian Whitacre (Brian Whitacre's Website, Brian Whitacre's Email) ,
- Roberto Gallardo (Roberto Gallardo's Website, Roberto Gallardo's Email) ,
- Tim Obermier (Tim Obermier's Website, Tim Obermier's Email) ,
- Angela Hollman (Angela Hollman's Website, Angela Hollman's Email) ,
- Jacob Manlove (Jacob Manlove's Website, Jacob Manlove's Email)
Interview Summary (2-5 Minute Read)
Tags: Center Research